Monday, December 12, 2011

I want (enter random As Seen on TV junk here) for Christmas


Last Monday started off to be a very bad day. As in scrubbing the wall's in Peyton's room because he got sick early that morning bad. Emilia had crept over complaining of a "hurty belly" earlier in the morning and I was snuggled up with her before it all hit the fan. So, it was a sick day for the two little ones and a lazy day for me.

I baked some cookies, registered for my FINAL semester of grad school, put a Playmobil school back together, cuddled kids and watched a lifetime's worth of Hallmark Christmas movies. Even on a bad day these kids bring such joy to my life. I'm so blessed to have been chosen to raise them.

Along with said Hallmark movies come television commercials. And, like other kids, ours always NEED most of the junk being advertised. Ha. So Mia and I are on the couch and she is yelling "I need this, I really need this. Look Mom!" She thought in her sweet Mia mind that Dragon speak & type software would enhance her life in some way. Mom and I were laughing and she looks at me and says, "Well, Mom, I don't type very good."

The very next commercial had her wishing for this beauty:
Who knows what she saw in this bathtub chair assistant but her delight in it had me in tears. She is such a sweetheart and I love looking at life through her eyes. Even if she may very well be endeavoring to become the laziest person ever. :)

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011