Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our other baby

This pup and I spend a lot of time together. And, sadly most of my friends and family do not appreciate her attention and affection as much as I do. Yes, she's eaten many a Longaberger basket, she chewed my favorite patent leather peep toe heels, she sheds small fur tumbleweeds all over our hardwood floors, but she's faithful. She needs to be where I am-right beside me-and even though her being underfoot is sometimes annoying I still love her. She lays in bed with me all day when I'm sick with a migraine. She keeps my feet warm (and my heart). She's sweet and still thinks that she's a lapdog. She just hasn't quite realized that she's not winning anyone over with the knee licking thing. But, we're working on it. :)

I really wanted to play with picture size and found this one that I took the other day and it was all over. I couldn't keep looking through pictures to try :)

1 comments:

Nothingcanseperate said... [Reply to comment]

Do you mean me when you talk about non appreciative friends. You are correct :P

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011