Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project Life Tuesday Week 3

Good morning! This week was hectic, but provided lots of opportunities for pictures. I had a hard time picking from some of the days! I love this project because I'm getting better at having my camera handy!

1.17.10-Wii Fit-have been doing this fairly consistently (with room for improvement) have lost 5lbs so far! This past week has been not so good-so I need to step it up. St. Thomas in June is my motivation! 1.18.10-This is what $250 bucks will get you during a semester of graduate classes. I'm applying for graduation in February so hopefully this will be the last gaggle of books I purchase for a while!
1.19.10-We love doing things as a family and Wayne and I try to do some one on one things with the kids, too. This night, Emilia and I were spending some time together and were talking about The Little Mermaid on Broadway. Disney had some clips on youtube of the musical so we checked them out. She's growing up so quickly and although most of the time I want to strangle her and her newfound attitude (she's 5!) I love this time together! FYI-the National tour of TLM starts this Fall!
1.20.10-Forgive me if you're tired of pictures of this big sleeping beast. :) In this one, she's laid down right on my laptop cord and pulled it out of the wall-that didn't bother her one bit. This week as I write this she's perched on my brand-new leather reading chair watching it snow.

1.21.10-We got furniture for Wayne's office! I've wanted to have a chair in this room so that I can read while he works and we had talked about a couch in front of his desk so that the kids can be in there with us watching movies or playing games. The best part? We got it on clearance at Wolf Furniture outlet!! I love, love, love it! The back walls look pretty bare-I'm framing some kind of flight maps for him to put there.
1.22.10-My mom turned 50 on the tenth so I did what I do best-threw her a party! Some family came in and her friends from work were there, too. It was a really nice night. I love this picture but hate the the bottle of Asti made it's way in there, too. And, because it's now a game-another picture of Dad & I from this night is included as an added bonus lol.

1.23.10-Peyton's birthday is the day after Christmas and we usually wait a little while before doing anything with his friends. This year, he elected to bring three friends to the Lake for dinner and a movie. It was a really fun night!

2 comments:

Emily said... [Reply to comment]

I tried out my mother-in-law's Wii fit this weekend and loved it! We're going to the Bahamas in March... that's my motivation, too!

Susan said... [Reply to comment]

Great pic's Jennifer.
Thanks so much for stopping by the other day.

So nice to meet you!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011